BoatyardSail Harbor Marina offers marine service at reasonable prices and we like to welcome each of our customers like long lost family members coming home. We welcome both power and sailboats.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is on site six days a week ready to help customers. Our services include:
- 50 Ton 17’ beam travel lift
- Emergency 24-hour haul-out available
- Complete painting services: bottom, hull and topside
- Fiberglass and blister repair
- Prop and shaft repair or replacement
- Gas and diesel mechanics
- Air Conditioning Installation or repair
- Electronics Installation or repair
- Canvas/Sail Repair
- Complete Sailboat Rigging Service
- Marina facilities on-site
- In water pickup & delivery service
- Over land loading & receiving of boats
See our rates below for travel lifts, hourly labor rates, waste disposal and more. Rates are subject to change without notice. Service rates effective February 2, 2019.
|Haul, wash, block & re-launch||$14.00/Ft.|
|Survey haul, wash & re-launch||$11.00/Ft.|
|Hang in slings more than 1 hour||$60.00/Hr.|
|Deliver to/from Travel Lift||Negotiated Rate|
|Spreader bar/Double Straps||$2.50/Ft. Each|
|Wooden boats require spreader bars and Damage Waiver Rerease|
Hourly Labor Rates
|Yard (Bottom paint, sand, etc.)||$65.00|
|Electrical, mechanical and rigging||$85.00|
|Fiberglass and painting||$80.00|
|Crane with Operator||$200.00|
|Subcontractor Surcharge-By Arrangement|
Hazardous Waste Disposal – Prior Approval Required
|Engine Oil and Transmission Fluid (No Water)||$3.00/Gal|
|Gasoline and Diesel||$3.00/Gal|
Do-lt-Yourself Lay Days
|Over 14 Days (Prior Approval Required)||Negotiated Rate|
|Outside Contractors Surcharge||$10.00/Hr.|
|Outside Paint (must be approved)||$50.00/Gal|
Environmental Fee – 3.0%
Boatyard Rules of Operation
- Estimates available for most work prior to haul out.
- Prior approval required for all subcontractors and they must have evidence of necessary insurance.
- Spray painting of any type not allowed except by boatyard personnel.
- Pickup and delivery available – Check with Manager.
- No vehicles allowed in Boatyard without prior permission
- Payment due at time of launch unless prior approval received.
- Do It Yourself Work:
- Monday – Saturday – 8:00am – 1/2 hour prior to sunset
- Sunday – 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Noise including radios must be kept to a minimum.
- All sanding must be done with vacuum sander.
- If yard personnel are required to-clean your area, it will be charged.
- Bottom paint and other supplies available at competitive prices.
- Only yard personnel are allowed to move the boat stands.